Of all the ways we can express love, one of the most thoughtful involves funeral planning before the need arises. It’s not always an easy thing to talk about. However, who wouldn’t want to take the needed steps to spare those they love unnecessary hardship and complication?
There are many decisions related to the funeral and burial of a loved one, all parts of a seemingly endless number of things that would need attention by your family. But you can provide for them by making a few basic selections for them in advance.
At the John J. Gmiter Funeral Home, Ltd we believe pre-planning makes sense because:
- It provides peace of mind
- Relieves your loved ones of unnecessary concern
- Reflects your expressed wishes and avoids a financial burden on your family
- It just makes good sense
- Your investment is protected from spend-down when qualifying for Medicaid
- Insures funds will be there for future costs
To begin the Pre-planning process, simply fill out the form below, or call us at: 412.431.0867